M Yould Plumbing & Heating- Surfleet, PE11 4JF
You will be the Customer Care Administrator for the new build plumbing and heating contracts, this includes a variety of tasks, and you may be required to help other departments when necessary. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the department and recording all details accurately whilst also ensuring general administration is managed daily.
What you will need to succeed:
- Administration experience in a similar, customer care role is preferable.
- Experience within the construction industry particularly plumbing and heating is preferable.
- The capability of working under pressure, in a busy working environment.
- You must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- You must have a good, professional telephone manner.
- You will need to be good at multi-tasking, this will involve carrying out tasks while also monitoring emails and answering phone calls.
- Excellent time management skills are needed, and you must be able to use your own initiative when prioritising tasks for example, in emergency situations.
- Must be good at following procedures but not relying on them.
- Must be capable of adapting to take on other jobs and tasks when necessary.
An opportunity to work in an expanding, successful company. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, overtime available.
Permanent – Full Time– Immediate Start
To be discussed depending on experience and qualifications.