The successful applicant would be an experienced and confident gas safe registered engineer.
- Can independently carry out commissioning and testing procedures of a gas central heating system in full.
- To identify and remedy any outstanding issues to meet company standards.
- To be confident on working with combination boilers, system boilers and unvented hot water cylinders, proactively identifying issues pre-handover of the property.
- Has new build experience preferably, though this isn’t essential.
- Can carry out routine servicing on gas appliances along with gas landlord safety certificates.
- A basic knowledge of wiring to heating systems would be preferable, being able to make minor alterations if needed.
- Must have strong communication skills, and have the ability to liaise with a range of customers and site management teams, representing the company to a high standard at all times.
- Must be Gas safe qualified, preferably LPG as well as NG.
- Preferred to have oil qualification’s also.
- Must have a valid CSCS card.
£25,000 – £35,000
depending on experience & training.